SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
Welcome To Great Heights Academy Summer Camp of FUN!
Great Heights Academy is a fun and exciting place for children with special needs to go and feel accepted by their peers no matter their disability. We offer a 8 week summer program for campers 5-22 years of age filled with structured activities that are supervised by our highly qualified trained staff. Every week campers are introduced to a new theme which guides their activities and field trips. We offer an exceptional curriculum incorporating academics and traditional camp activities. We focus on building friendships and encourage our campers to embrace and learn new skills and experiences which they can build upon. Development of the whole child is our goal. We work hard at improving the daily living, social, and life skills of our campers, while giving them the happiest summer of their lives!
What To Expect From Our Summer Camp Of FUN!
• 8 Fun Weeks of Camp (June 13-July 29)
• Carefully Considered Grouping to Provide Social Groups for Children with Special Needs to Expand their Friendship Circle
• Our Campers Have Mild to Moderate Learning and Developmental Disabilities. This is Inclusive of But Not Limited to:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- ADD & ADHD
• Inclusion Camp (Siblings Welcome)
• Structured Environment
• Low Camper to Counselor Ratios
• Lunch and Snacks Provided
• Outside Therapists Welcome
• Highly Qualified and Trained Staff
• Scholarships Available for children in K-5th Grade
Spring Break, Winter Break, & No School Holiday Camps Also Available!
• Traditional Summer Camp Activities
• Activities Such As: Cooking, Music Therapy, Arts and Crafts, Dance, Drama, STEM, Fitness Through SPARK Program, Karate, and More!
• One Field Trip Per Week
• Themed Weeks