“There's no limit to what your child can learn!”
CALL US: 786-773-2285
K-12 School & Young Adult Program
for Individuals with Special Needs
What Makes Us GREAT!
• Kindergarten- 12th Grade
• Young Adult Program
• Morning and Aftercare Available
• FREE Aftercare for students in K-5 sponsored through the Children's Trust & Hope For Miami!
• Individualized Curriculum Based on Student’s Needs
• Low Student To Staff Ratio
• Language Arts & Math Taught 1:1 and Small Group
• Certified Teachers with at least a Bachelors Degree and Specially Trained Staff
• Speech, OT, PT, and ABA Therapists Welcome
• Music Therapy, Karate, Art, Physical Education, and Cooking Classes
• Dance Classes Provided By Miami Dance Project
• Drama Classes Provided By Area Stage and The Inclusion Theatre Project
• We Compete in the Special Olympics
• After School Care Clubs Including Basketball, Cheerleading, Art, Reading, and More!
• Field Trips (Parents Welcome!)
• Open Year Round!
• Two GREAT locations
-Hammocks Campus: Elementary
-South Campus: Middle & High School